Home of the Daleville Broncos!
Phone: (765) 378-6288

Water Department


Water/Street Department (left to right) Brad Real, Allen Sneed

Does the Water Department maintain water lines and mains in the town?
Yes, the water utility is controlled by the Town of Daleville. If you have a problem with your water service please contact Town Hall at 765-378-6288.

Does the Water Department maintain sanitary sewers?

No, all sanitary sewers are maintained by Delaware County Regional Wastewater District. If you have a problem with your sanitary service you’ll need to contact the DCRWD at 765-284-6370.

Does the Town of Daleville sweep streets?
Yes, the Town of Daleville does sweep streets.

Is the Town of Daleville responsible for maintaining Main Street (SR 32) or State Road 67?

No, the Town of Daleville is not responsible for the maintenance of these roads. You will need to contact the State Highway Department.




The Town of Daleville is located in Delaware County where I-69, Ind. 67 and Ind. 32 converge.


Daleville Town Hall
8019 S Walnut St
Daleville, IN 47334
Phone: (765) 378-6288

Daleville, Indiana